I’ve been on a “knitting for the house” kick lately. I’ve made 3 washcloths and 3 duster covers. The washcloths are a quartet that I originally started back in 2015. I was in a big washcloth kick for a long time and then suddenly I was sick of them (we also had more washcloths than we knew what to do with). So finally I decided to do the rest of the washcloths in the set. I had tons of worsted cotton laying around that I bought a few years ago from Wal-Mart on clearance. The pattern is free if you are interested and can be found on Ravelry here.
I don’t have a picture on my computer of the first one but there is one on my Ravelry page if you want to take a look.
The duster covers are something that I’ve been interested in trying out since I first seen them. I use those store-bought dusters all the time and it would be nice to having something reusable since my kids like to “help” dust all the time and end up mangling the store bought ones. I have already used them and I really like them. They do curl around the prongs a little when you put it on and use it but I didn’t feel like that affected the way it worked at all. I used one with cleaner and one without and I think they worked just as well as those store bought dusters I have been using. It was also a great project to use up so of those half skeins of yarn of acrylic you have no clue what to do with or why you are hanging onto it. I made three so that I would hopefully always be able to find one when I needed it. This is another free pattern and can be found here.